Spaceway South Ltd.
Quality Policy Statement
Quality at the heart of product, service and installation.
Spaceway South is committed to a Quality of Service Policy which ensures that its products and services fully meet the requirements of customers at all times. The goal of Spaceway South and its direct sales division, SAC, is to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and operational systems is essential to realising that goal.
The company believes in the concept of mutual development and co-operation, with client and supplier working together in pursuance of this policy, and in continually striving for improvements in line with the principles of this policy and objectives set against the said principles.
Our Quality of Service Policy is based on the following fundamental principles:
- To ensure that the product and service we provide in respect of Design, specification, supply and installation of mezzanine flooring and raised storage areas, office and industrial partitioning, racking and shelving systems, storage accessories and handling solutions including total internal refurbishment projects and all associated activities, meet the requirements of our customers at all times and to further ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Continually monitoring our service provision processes, identifying the potential for improvement, and taking the necessary action to upgrade products and services.
- The quality of product and service provision is based on the principle of everyone understanding how to do their job to the standard required, and doing it right first time.
- To review legal and regulatory requirements relevant to the scope of business and to ensure that we comply.
- The definition of quality as conforming to requirements, having identified very carefully the needs of our customers.
To ensure that our Quality of Service Policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet these needs.
Spaceway’s quality policy principles and objectives are communicated and available to staff at all times Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve objectives.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
The Policy is also available to external interested parties via the company website.